Tuesday 27 April 2010

Magazine name


I had already decided what picture I was going to be using for my magazine, so the next step would be to choose the name for my magazine. I had already had ideas about what it could be called and I went for something that was origional and also very different. The name did not necessarily have to relate to the fact that this would be a music magazine but I feel the whole point of the name would be something that is memorable, easy to say and also something a bit different.

I decided to choose 'elektric'. Firstly you will notice that is is the word 'electric' just spelt purposely spelt incorrectly. Doing this does not only make it stand out and be different but it also adds a sense of origionality.
Following the purple theme I chose a text and made that a purple colour, not exactly the same bit a deeper purple to make this stand out more.
I created the text on a website called 'piknik'. I uploaded the image I was going to use onto this website and then you can add fonts, symbols and small images. There are a wide variety of font styles to choose from. I went through every single one of them to see which I thought would suit it best and the outcome is what you see on the front cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment